Dr. Andrew Ross captures the Super Moon off Oak Bay last Saturday August 9th, 2014. Click on star image at top right corner to download high resolution image to see the moon as you have never seen it. How super is this?
Dr. Andrew Ross captures more wonderful photographs of the Oak Bay wildlife. Click on star image at top right corner to download high resolution images.
(3.5 Hours) Spectacular remote walking adventure from Oak Bay Beach Hotel
Meeting Location: Oak Bay Beach Hotel (15 min east of Victoria).
Dates can be arranged: from May 15th through Sept 15th
Time: 10:30 am – 2:00 pm
Cost: $69. each.
Children welcome. Under 6 – Free/6-12 – half price
- Boat ride to Discovery Island across from Oak Bay Beach Hotel
- Naturalist Guided walking tour around Discovery Island
- Binoculars for your use aboard the Discovery Shuttle
What to Bring:
- Comfortable walking footwear, no sandals or flip flops
- Dress in weather appropriate layers
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, camera
- Water and a snack or lunch
Tour includes traveling in an open motorboat, disembarking via a ramp, walking on a pebble beach and well-groomed trails with very little inclination.