Contact Us


1159 Beach Drive

Victoria, BC V8S 2N2




Hampshire House : Council and Working Group members are all volunteer residents and owners who have committed time and expertise to help all residents and owners. They continue to work together to take Hampshire House to new heights. Hampshire House is fortunate to have some wonderfully talented people taking responsibility without remuneration for everything from building maintenance to the Christmas Party. The main professional guidance and support is delivered by Ray Normandeau at  (Proline Property Managers).  Please contact them on any issues relating to Hampshire House.

Resident and Owner Issues

If you wish to report anything you believe needs attention please phone or email  Ray Normandeau at the email address above. He will deal with the issue and if necessary pass an email to the appropriate council member.

This applies to things like parking, building damage, water issues, garden maintenance, balconies and patios, broken bulbs, carpet damage, drains and anything and everything which is outside your own apartment.

Issues inside your apartment might also need to be co-ordinated by PROLINE. This includes blocked drains which might be occurring outside your unit. 

Emergency : Fire, Water Damage or Elevator Incident

For emergency flooding or water damage, fire, or elevator issues : please call PROLINE where there is 24*7 Emergency HELP. 

PROLINE  : 250-475-6440

PROLINE EMERGENCY (24*7) : 1-250-589-1455